Keep up to date with the latest news from Nurture Lakeland right here, find us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
The Poetry Path is complete
Want to help shape the future of transport in Cumbria?
The 3-year Go Lakes Travel programme is coming to an end, and it’s time to assess the impact of our actions and identify areas for further improvement.
At the start of the programe, we asked our visitors where do they want to go and how do they travel.
This summer we are repeating the survey to find out how we can best use further funding to continue to improve visitor travel experiences in Cumbria.
New Low Carbon Cottages project officer needed
Nurture Lakeland in partnership with the University of Cumbria is offering an opportunity for a graduate or post graduate wanting to develop skills and experience by working on an innovative carbon management project within the self-catering sector in Cumbria.
The role will involve co-ordinating the completion of Low Carbon Cottages project. In liaison with partners you will continue the established work to complete the production of a “toolkit” for reducing carbon emissions in self-catering properties by engaging owners in best practice and monitoring energy efficiency improvements.
- Wonderful Wasdale
- Looking for a Small Grant of up to £1,000?
- Discover the Ambleside to Langdale Trail
- Local businesses are loving our Lakes
- New Cycling Toolkit!
- Exciting News - Free Social Media Training Day, 20th June, Lowther Castle
- We've got a new Director!
- Save the Date - Fell Care Days
- Drive Less See More: New Car-free Itineraries
- We're recruiting!
- Lake District tourism businesses save energy (and more!)
- Traditional Retrofit - Where on earth do I start?