Subscribe to our e-newsletter
So long, farewell...
Walking into the Nurture Lakeland office as a volunteer nearly 5 years ago, I had no idea what this amazing organisation would lead me on to do. Since then, I've pretty much been involved in every aspect of the charity, from running campaigns and delivering business advice to fundraising and Visitor Giving.
We’re going to the races!
We’re delighted to have been chosen to be the ‘Charity of the Day’ at the first ever Sunday meeting at Cartmel Racecourse on 28th June.
This is a great opportunity and we can’t wait meet the racegoers and spread the word about the importance of fundraising for conservation in this lovely county.
Ringing the changes
Our colleague Sophie Cade has recently left to start a new life north of the border. So we’ve restructured the team and I’m really excited to be starting a new role as Projects Manager, where I’ll be having more involvement in Visitor Giving and Membership.
- Small Grants Speed up Conservation Work
- Hot off the press and ready for the holidays...
- Annual General Meeting 2015
- We've moved!
- Thank you!
- Top Lake District Visitor Attraction Boosts Nurture Lakeland’s Visitor Giving Scheme
- Visitors are driving less and seeing more!
- Coniston TIC Open Day
- Hot off the press!
- New fundraisers
- The wait is over...
- Local food in local businesses