Search our website
Subscribe to our e-newsletter
Keep up to date with the latest news from Nurture Lakeland right here, find us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
Give Big to the Big Give
You can help Christmas come early for the Lake District's upland paths.
Donate online in the Big Give Christmas Challenge 2013 between 5th and 7th December and you can turn your £1 into £2.
Small Gifts make a Big Difference
"If you add a little to a little and do this often, soon the little becomes great" and this is what happens when your donations to Nurture's Small Grants Fund add up to something really special. The heart-warming news is that thanks to the businesses (and visitors) who choose to donate their Visitor Giving money to this fund, we've been able to award 4 small grants of up to £1,000 to some wonderful and worthy local, community projects who might otherwise struggle to get their ideas of the ground.
Nurture's Christmas Cruise
Join the team for our annual Christmas Members' Lunch onboard a traditional launch on Winderemere.
Tuesday 17th December 2013 - all aboard to depart Ambleside at 1pm.
- Challenge Week for Fix the Fells
- Cash from Clothes Helps our Hills.
- Low Wood Hotel’s ‘Sam’ the Dog visits Barkbooth Lot and Dubwath Silver Meadows.
- Blog Opportunity!
- Nurture's Christmas Cruise
- December 'Drop Ins' from Nurture
- Low Carbon Cottages - Airtightness and Thermal Imaging
- Showcasing Visitor Giving
- Go Lakes Travel Conference 7th November 2013
- Ultimate Inspiration
- Low Carbon Cottages - EPCs and Carbon Footprints
- Read all About It!