Subscribe to our e-newsletter
Welcome to the fold…
Nurture Lakeland is very pleased to welcome two new fundraisers on board this month, Elm House and the Holker Group.
The wait is over...
… The Low Carbon Cottages toolkit is finally here!
Do you own or manage a holiday cottage? Did you know that, despite only being occupied 30-50% of the year, most traditionally built (pre 1910) holiday cottages have a very high annual energy use? This toolkit is here to help!
Local food in local businesses
Would you be interested in offering more local food to your customers?
The Lake District National Park Partnership is working to identify how it can help to increase local food sourcing among tourism businesses in Cumbria.
- We're on the move!
- Count up your pounds and your pennies...
- Register now for the biggest ever Lakes Hospitality Trade Show!
- Energy efficiency toolkit...coming soon
- Windfall for Fix the Fells!
- Wine, mince pies and energy saving tips
- Tis the season to be fundraising…
- Help us spread the word about sustainable events
- Nurturing Cumbria's Communities
- Big Give Christmas Challenge
- Add Your Voice
- Latest News from Dubwath