Search our website
Subscribe to our e-newsletter
A Great Opportunity
Isn't the Lake District National Park a really amazing place? And don't we have an absolutely amazing array of local and distinctive Cumbrian products and services on offer? (The answers are YES and YES!) Well here's a fabulous opportunity for you to showcase the uniqueness and quality of what your business has to offer to a nationwide audience.
The Lake District National Park Authority would like to offer you a unique opportunity to promote your company to all the national parks across the country and at the same time demonstrate what fantastic businesses we have in the area. Between 9 and 11 May 2014 the Lake District National Park will be hosting the annual Society for National Park Staff Conference. Our venue is the Glaramara Centre in Borrowdale. The Conference, now in its 33 year, will be showcasing the Lake District through a variety of study tour events that will help delegates learn about, understand and enjoy the special qualities of the Park. The conference is attended by 80 staff from all around the UK to share the challenges of managing a National Park, learn from each other's experience and leave the conference inspired about the Lake District.
Sponsoring the conference, regardless of how big or small your contribution is a great opportunity to:
• Be associated with and share the value of National Parks.
• Promote your goods or services to a nationwide audience.
• Benefit from national publicity and media coverage.
• Demonstrate your commitment to caring for our wonderful landscapes.
• Celebrate what's great about Cumbria.
Supporting the conference can be done in a variety of different ways; from being involved in a study tour theme that is closely related to your business or sponsoring the delegate pack to competition prizes or offers to encourage delegates to connect with your business.
There are three ways of being involved:
• Promote your business to our delegates by donating a prize and offer special discounts enabling you to connect with important customers and get nationwide recognition of your goods and services.
• Support the conference in-kind with a conference delegate pack gift and get nationwide coverage of your goods and services as well as promotion on social media and a clickable link from the SNPS webpages and tweets.
• Be a main sponsor for £2000 – and you get nationwide coverage of your goods and services as well as promotion on social media, clickable links from the SNPS webpages and tweets, plus a press release, your logo on delegate information on the SNPS branded conference team kit, one month free advertising on the LDNPA Weatherline website as well as the opportunity for two staff attend a study tour to learn about the work of National Parks.